In this episode we take a heavy stare into the middle distance of … The Future … of Warhammer 40k, reviewing the rumored rules for the upcoming 6th edition. Yet as mighty as we are that’s well more than we could handle alone, so, to help us with this we’ve invited our very good friend-of-the-show, Andy, to be our first special guest.
- 00:00:00 Episode 4 Intro and Contents
- 00:02:00 The Round-up: What Have We Done Since Last Episode?
- 00:21:26 This Random Time Period In 40k!
- 00:37:17 The Distant Future (this segment is quite long but chock full of goodness!)
- 02:01:44 Battle Report Info
- 02:07:48 Battle Report
- 02:19:52 Stratagem and Post Battle Discussion
- 02:28:57 Rules of Engagement
- 02:34:48 Thanks for Listening!
Links From the show:
Check out the blogs of our special guest, Andy!
The music in this episode is used under Fair Use or is royalty-free
- Nine Inch Nails – Ghosts VI
On a personal note, I apologize for my own audio in this episode. I’m a little quiet as it turns out my microphone input volume decided to go down to like 25% for no reason. Sorry about that.