We know how to read! And so we’re bringing you our very first book review from the Black Library, Mitchel Scanlon’s 15 hours. It is a bit of an older book but, being a book, it’s not like you have to worry about the effects looking dated. We’re not doing review scores on this one so you’ll just have to listen to what we say and decide for yourself if the book sounds right for you. Don’t worry though, this one isn’t an hour and a half long like Space Marine. Also, the Sisters of Battle get another shot in the spotlight for this episode’s Battle Report, squaring off against a mysterious new enemy … oooooh. The news might be a bit brief (thanks to Games Workshops lack of Necron info) but there’s still a full show of good stuff to be had!
Plus don’t forget the usual great content including news and rumors and the Rules Of Engagement …
- 00:00:00 Episode 9 Intro and Contents
- 00:02:00 The Round-up: What Have We Done Since Last Episode?
- 00:41:27 This Random Time Period In 40k!
- 00:49:15 Turn 8 Reviews: 15 Hours
- 01:15:29 Battle Report Info
- 01:24:18 Battle Report
- 01:39:29 Stratagem and Post Battle Discussion
- 02:03:48 Rules of Engagement
- 02:11:44 Thanks for Listening!
Links From the show:
Music used in this episode is royalty-free.