Archive for July, 2012
It’s 6th Edition baby! Everything old is new again, including podcast episode titles, hooray! Anyway, as I’m sure you’ve guessed, this is our first episode officially covering 6th edition of Warhammer 40000. We’ve got a full crew this go ’round with Andy, Mike and Dave joining us to give first impressions on the new rules. Plus our signature Battle Report this episode covers a lot of new features, including allies! Not to mention the triumphant return of the Rules of Engagement. We’re going back to basics with this one and starting simple, with movement. P.S. I apologize if it sounds like some of us are standing in a wind tunnel during this episode. It’s been well over 90 degrees here (33 for you Celsius folks) and the A/C’s are on overdrive.
Plus don’t forget the usual great content including This Random Time Period in 40k …
- 00:00:00 Episode 23 Intro and Contents
- 00:02:00 The Round-up: What Have We Done Since Last Episode?
- 00:21:12 This Random Time Period In 40k! – Finecast and Chaos rumors, new Forgeworld and Black Library
- 00:34:29 First Impressions: 6th Edition
- 01:23:05 Battle Report Info
- 01:34:39 Battle Report – Tyranids vs. Space Marines with Blood Angel allies
- 01:53:35 Stratagem and Post Battle Discussion
- 02:11:00 Rules of Engagement: Movement
- 02:17:49 Thanks for Listening!
Music used in this episode is royalty-free.