It is the beginning of the end … of 5th edition. It seems like only … several years ago … it all got started, but as Star Trek episode titles say, “All good things”. But the future is coming! What will it bring? Ponies? Candy? Unicorns that eat ponies and poop candy? ‘Cause that’s crazy and I’m not sure how I feel about it. Anyway, with likely less than a month to go the gang here at Turn 8 thought it was a good time to express our greatest hopes and deepest fears … for 6th edition. Some ideas are from the rumors (fake ones or otherwise) and some are Bill’s deep seated neuroses … err .. I mean, fresh ideas! And of course, part 2 of our three part Battle Report Miniseries is here! Farseer Ellysia and Kor’sarro Khan meet again on the field of battle, with decidedly different results from their last encounter! Don’t miss it!
Plus don’t forget the usual great content including This Random Time Period in 40k …
- 00:00:00 Episode 21 Intro and Contents
- 00:02:00 The Round-up: What Have We Done Since Last Episode?
- 00:27:06 This Random Time Period In 40k! – Flyers are out, GW Digital, Black Library pre-orders, more flyers on the way?
- 01:00:57 Battle Report Info
- 01:10:31 Battle Report – Eldar vs. White Scars
- 01:30:11 Stratagem and Post Battle Discussion
- 01:41:15 The (Not So) Distant Future: Hopes and Fears for 6th Edition
- 03:00:11 Thanks for Listening!
Most music used in this episode is royalty-free.